All Discussions Tagged 'service' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sales versus Service! WHY?

Sales, Service, and Parts the big circle in any dealership! If we don't sell them, service suffers. If service does not take care of them s…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Aug 31, 2011

The Art of the OPT-IN

Whether you want to lower your mail costs, go green or take advantage of higher response rates, sending electronic service reminders, coupo…

Started by Bob Jump

0 Jul 18, 2011

Do Accolades Matter?

Today I noticed that Jenny Craig has a new commercial tauting that she made the "TOP DIETS list and is promoting in her commercials. I aske…

Started by Delia Passi

0 May 25, 2011

Should Service Advisors OFFER VSCs to Customers?

What is your opinion on IF the advisors should offer VSCs to Service Customers and if so how should that transaction take place?   Should t…

Started by Kelly A. Spires

10 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by James L. Kneip

Service Manager

We are a looking for a high energy, hands-on leader to run the John Marazzi Nissan service operation in Naples, FL. Our dealership has achi…

Started by Rob Fontano

0 Nov 18, 2010

Assistant Service Manager / Drive Manager Needed for Domestic Dealer in White Bear Lake, MN

We're a fast growing player in the automotive retail industry and we are looking to add a qualified Assistant Service Manager / Drive Manag…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

Service Director Needed for Busy Import Dealer in Columbia, SC

Candidates should be an energetic, dynamic, results-oriented, leader who will assume the responsibility for the development and performance…

0 Oct 25, 2010

Service Adviser Needed In Woodside, NY Dealership

Tired Of Not Getting Paid What Your Worth? Experience Has It’s Privileges!A Woodside, NY Import Dealer is seeking an experienced Service Ad…

0 Oct 25, 2010

The Most Crucial Profit Center- It's Not Your Sales Department!

Hello DE Members! I would like to share a link with you regarding the importance of customer retention in the fixed ops department. I would…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Sep 28, 2010

Stop paying for advertising that will not work.

You have spent the last few years making your web site attractive.  You spend money on Newspaper, radio, television and leads.  Are you get…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Aug 30, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service