All Discussions Tagged 'social' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does your Dealership use Facebook as Part of your Engagement Strategy?

Then, here's an article you might find interesting:Debunking the Latest Predictions of Facebook’s Demise Every few years, a strange afflict…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 27, 2015

Top 5 Social Marketing Trends for Brands to Watch in 2015

As we near the end of 2014, here's a look at what social media marketing trends brands need to be on the lookout for in the coming year. De…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 1, 2014

RIP Facebook – February 4, 2004 to February 11, 2016

MENLO PARK, Calif., February 11, 2016 – Facebook, the first major social-media network, which gained more than a billion users worldwide an…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 12, 2014

Facebook is Cracking Down. Learn about the New Rules and Policies and what it means for Your Social Media Strategy.

Facebook recently announced some updates to their News Feed algorithm, including new policies regarding like-gating and click-baiting.  The…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 3, 2014

15 Twitter Hacks That Will Turn You Into a Twitter Ninja

Admit it. Sometimes, your Twitter life is messy. You follow hundreds of people — maybe thousands. Staring at your timeline is about as inte…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 12, 2014

Why You Shouldn't Buy Facebook Likes

"Should I buy Facebook likes to boost my presence?" We get this question WAY more often than we should. When talking to people around the o…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 30, 2014

The Social Media Fallacies That Are Hurting Your Business

Let’s face it, there are a few misconceptions about how to use social media. Some people think it’s useless, while others go hog wild with…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 22, 2014

How do you get people on facebook to become interactive?

I have put information videos, call to action Questions, pictures and I can not get people interested I am not posting to try and sell them…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Josh Knutson

What are some good ideas for youtube video content?

You tube video please watch   Latest for Estabrook Ford Please provide video ideas and feedback on videos already in place.  What kind of t…

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

Free YETI Cooler promotion this month

We are going to give away a free YETI cooler this month with every purchase of a new F series pickup. What are your thoughts. Estabrook Ford

0 Aug 2, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service