All Discussions Tagged 'social' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media - Evolution or Revolution?

Back in the mid-90s, I joined in on what we called the wild, wild web. And it was wild. There were no rules, no major search engines, and…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 Jun 29, 2011

I interviewed Stan Sher On Blog Talk Radio. So Should You If You Need Help Or Even A Job!

Listen to internet radio with Phil Zelinger on Blog Talk Radio   The consolidation in the auto industry ... and the automotive advertisi…

Started by Philip Zelinger

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Social Media Is Not Only Online -- Real World Processes Matter!

The conventional automotive advertising wisdom ... "The message on the street must match the message on the showroom floor." ... has never…

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

ATTENTION Dealers: Do You Need Temporary Help?

Brothers & Sisters, I am the former owner/operator of nine franchised rooftops who, by the grace of God, sold the last of my businesses…

Started by Mark Ragsdale

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

Automotive Advertising Agencies Must Manage eCommerce Sites To Monetize Facebook

In today's consolidating auto industry automotive advertising agencies must maximize the R.O.I. in a quantifiable manner for any investment…

0 Jan 14, 2011

Automotive Advertising Agencies Survive Using Mobile Technology and QR Codes To Link Conventional And Digital Advertising

Many conventional automotive advertising agencies went kicking and screaming onto the World Wide Web.  They feared that they wouldn't be ab…

0 Jan 12, 2011

New Facebook Profile Look.

Want to get the new Facebook profile before it is pushed out in 2011? Click here... http://www.facebook.com/about/profile/ and click on the…

Started by Joseph Little

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by John Skelton

What are the Creative Ways to Increase your Facebook/Twitter Fanbase

What are the tools you are using to increase your Facebook/Twitter fan base?  Have you brainstormed ideas for your social media strategy in…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Nov 12, 2010

Social Media Creative Content?

In your social media strategy plan what creative content do you use as an outreach tool?  How do you keep your content interesting and fun…

Started by Joseph Little

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Rob Hagen

dealerELITE on Complete List of Automotive Social Networks

At first I thought, "There's too many automotive social networks out there."That thought faded away quickly when I realized that there is n…

Started by JD Rucker

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by JD Rucker

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service