All Discussions Tagged 'website' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20s Meetings and Real Estate conventions are the worst place to buy anything

The unpleasant truth about Realtors and Auto dealers: the rule is that they never buy anything unless it is overpriced, under-performing, a…

Started by Israeli rothman

0 May 23, 2017

Need advice on getting better online

I have always approached the internet with the thought that the companies I am working with (those doing my SEO, SEM, website, etc.) are do…

Started by John Roberts

0 Oct 5, 2015

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek White

0 Sep 11, 2015

First try at this.

Hello Everyone    Would it be a good idea for dealership's to have a consignment section to sell customer's used car for them?   Maybe it…

Started by Lucas Stewart

0 May 6, 2015

3 Great Tips For Creating Affordable Dealer Websites

Creating affordable dealer websites does not necessarily have to be a tedious task as many people tend to think. However, that might be the…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Nov 5, 2014

REASONS WHY DEALERS SHOULD USE VIDEO IN THEIR WEBSITES

REASONS WHY DEALERS SHOULD USE VIDEO IN THEIR WEBSITES Many auto dealers all over the world today are using video on their websites. This i…

0 Oct 31, 2014

Inbound Marketing for Dealerships

Auto dealers can easily rebrand their dealership online by using the Hubspot inbound marketing platform.  These affordable inbound marketin…

0 Feb 25, 2014

Craigslist Webinar Q&A- What the changes mean for your dealership with Q&A

Matthew Brown, the industry leading authority in Craigslist, would like to personally address your dealership on these matters and respond…

Started by Michael Badders

0 Nov 25, 2013

Profession names for sales People

What are some more hip titles for sales consultants in this digital age?  What can we put on are name tags other than sales consultant and…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

How do you compete with the big boys?

How does a small town dealership compete with the bigger cities and the larger Groups with unlimited resources.  How to stretch the ad budg…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Sep 14, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service