All Discussions Tagged 'women' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding the Hidden Market That Your Business Is Missing Out On

Recently, I went car shopping with my wife. We were casually browsing when a salesperson approached us. After listening to his pitch, he tu…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 24, 2015

Sales Advice from Leading Women in Sales

I wanted to share an article I read recently on Jill Konrath's site. Jill is a sales trainer. I've read some of her books, I subscribe to h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 24, 2014

Marketing to Women and Moms - our ranks are growing STRONGER every day!

This article appeared this week in USA Today, and again highlights how important women are when it comes to the auto industry. Not only are…

Started by Cheryl Baker

1 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Bobby Compton

Selling To Women

Give your Tips and Advice regarding selling to the woman buyer. Please try and keep it to 2 sentences.

Started by DealerELITE

32 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Vince Cuffaro

Why are some challenged by gender differences?

As you are aware, Dealer Elite was progressive and smart by dedicating a month to exploring how to better address the need and preferences…

Started by Delia Passi

5 May 25, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

Do Accolades Matter?

Today I noticed that Jenny Craig has a new commercial tauting that she made the "TOP DIETS list and is promoting in her commercials. I aske…

Started by Delia Passi

0 May 25, 2011

For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

I come from a family of strong women. Once I was out with 3 girls and we were being catty together and the stated I was as bad as they were…

Started by A. J. Maida

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

Sexiest Women Article Not From Digital Dealer!

To clear up any confusion, as the vice president and editorial director of Dealer Communications (publisher of Dealer magazine, Digital Dea…

Started by Cliff Banks

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Michael Baker

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service