Because of the new Chrysler Standards, we have to get a CRM system.  Yes I know, welcome to the 90's but we do not have a CRM.  Obviously we want to save as much as possible and just got hit through the trees with an estimate.  (20k training plus a monthly fee)  I have been told by dealers using this same system that they put no money upfront and pay 1500 per month.  What gives?  Obviously everyone is aggressive for business, but why the variation?  I would appreciate any ideas on other CRM's to look into besides ReyRey and what questions to ask- the kinds of questions that "you should've asked" before getting the system.

The owner, like all, want to spend little and receive more, but the biggest and the baddest system is not needed right now until we can show him what it can do for our business.  BTW no long-term contract either, prob no longer than 2-3 years.

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone can help with this I would appreciate it.
I have found one of the real important issues as far as tracking and overall performance rating is the integration ability with your current DMS. Its important to be able to not only pull customers into the DMS to work/make deals but also that the CRM pulls deals back into for tracking and future follow up. Seem less intigration with your DMS also offers many Service Dept benefits as well as Sales prospecting on high mileage customers. I so dont want to sound like a commercial however I have had experience with; Dealer Socket, Higher Gear, BuzzTrack, Cobal Lead Manager, MyReyRey, iMagic and a few that no longer even exist! Out of the CRM's that I have used Dealer Socket is my clear favorite for all the above reasons and ease of use along with the flexibility of process set up and management. Hope I didnt sound all preachy, and that it helps a lil! :)
Elead-CRM

Evolution2!

Best CRM....
Agreed! Dealer Socket also seems to be ready to tackle the next level of future innovation. They are ahead of their time.

Michael Correra said:
I have found one of the real important issues as far as tracking and overall performance rating is the integration ability with your current DMS. Its important to be able to not only pull customers into the DMS to work/make deals but also that the CRM pulls deals back into for tracking and future follow up. Seem less intigration with your DMS also offers many Service Dept benefits as well as Sales prospecting on high mileage customers. I so dont want to sound like a commercial however I have had experience with; Dealer Socket, Higher Gear, BuzzTrack, Cobal Lead Manager, MyReyRey, iMagic and a few that no longer even exist! Out of the CRM's that I have used Dealer Socket is my clear favorite for all the above reasons and ease of use along with the flexibility of process set up and management. Hope I didnt sound all preachy, and that it helps a lil! :)
In the Uk we have 'Close it' and E-Good manners. Not sure if these are global products but may be worth a search.

I know a UK guy who builds CRM systems, if you want I'll give you his E mail and you could ask him what he thinks??
I just got back from Vegas in the wee hours of the morning after
spending two days with Vin Solutions' Dealer Advisory Board. I love
attending these meetings because I get to meet many of the faces I've
seen on this and other Auto Business blog sites and talk to other
dealers who are using Vin Solutions as well as other programs and
discuss best practices, product enhancements, what's coming down the
pike, etc.

After hearing and seeing what is new in Vin Solutions and what is coming
shortly I advise EVERY SINGLE PERSON that is looking for a CRM/ILM
product to stop wasting your time and just sign the contract with Vin
Solutions! They are absolutely heads and shoulders above everyone else! I
won't give away too many trade secrets as I' not sure what they want
disclosed to their competition but let's just say their new stuff is
"Game Changing"

Set up your demo NOW before they release this publicly as once hat
happens there will be a waiting list weeks, if not months and years,
ahead of you.

Let me repeat the stuff they have coming out in the next few weeks is MIND-BLOWING! Get in while you can! Sign a contract today! Call me at 609 895 0600 ext 320 and I'll be glad to give you some imput!
Please call me at 609 895 0600 ext 320. I am not a vendor like the DealerPeak guy, Just a dealer who has been using CRM's for over 14 years so I know the good and the bad!
Mr. Buice,
May I ask what it is exactly that you are looking for a CRM system to do? I see you posted this in July and may have already found what you were looking for, but out of curiosity I have to ask. Have a great day!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service