We would like to thank all our members for maintaining focus on motivational, educational, & inspirational discussions, blogs, and videos!

dealerElite is a No self promoting Zone! (Yes: Video Testimonials are considered Self Promoting) 

dealerELITE has a couple simple rules to follow:

- Be polite and courteous to each other,

- No Bashing People,Products or Companies.Stick to the facts. 
- "Do not "self-advertise" , otherwise dE may remove you as a member

If either of these Three simple rules are broken, dealerELITE has the right to make changes to your posting, comments, photos, videos, etc, or even remove your content. If dE deems it a severe case, dE  MAY ASK YOU TO LEAVE THIS SITE.

That's about it. Please enjoy yourself

Views: 691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the way the site is set up and I am glad that self promotion is kept to a minimum. There is many valuable pieces of information on this site. It has become for me one of the first sites I visit in the morning to see what's going on and what people are thinking about.

I see the post is almost 2 years old but the "simple rules" have not changed.

My only complaint would be that it seems to be turning too much into a recruitment site. That's filling up too much space and doing too much self promoting. How does that follow the concept of the website? If you want to recruit, leave it under the "Careers" tab and not in blogs and discussions. I'm not looking for a job and I don't need to know who is in every other article i read.

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service