I want to get more New Car Sales from the people sitting and waiting in our Service Lounge. Currently, I schedule a Sales Person to 1 hour in the Service Lounge so that he/she may Prospect the Customers that are waiting to have their Toyota Serviced. I have tried many different approaches, word tracks, and events to create interest in Buying a New Car that same day. We currently utilize IMS and we also have our Sales People greeting each customer after they are finished with the Service Advisor.
Does anyone have a great suggestion to a Process and/or Word Track, etc. to help me sell more cars from Customers in my Service Lounge? Obviously, I would prefer to Sell them a Car the same day the customer is in Service however, I also want to ensure our Retention.
ANY and ALL suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Thank You in Advance!
P.S. - We are a Toyota/Scion Dealership in South West Florida. Currently, our Service Department is located in an area Separate of the New Car Showroom. The Scion brand is located in a separate building as well as my Used Car Department. I have a Staff of 20 Sales Pros. We average around 110+ customers in our Service Department per day.
Brad WOW ! What an opportunity 100 RO`S A DAY, So first lets look at the tools you have.
Do you Have ?
• Automated Sales alerts, to let the salesperson know that their customer has a appointment and will be in service.
• Data mining tool (To market to the service data base
• Ongoing sales and service customer reminders
• Customer portal for service history
• Built in Email Marketing – The cost effective marketing strategy
• Integrated Fixed Ops Features
• RSS feeds for manufactures sales and service specials.
Process can certainly helps, but technology or the tools will yield a better result