Hello dealerElite friends,

My name is Tia Saraceno, my father has worked in dealerships for over 26 years. For years he has told me what a wonderful industry this is, and I have observed the same thing since becoming a member of this site. I recently graduated from University of North Florida with my bachelors degree and I am looking for a job in the Jacksonville area. The area I would be most interested in would be to work in a BDC at a dealership but I would also be open to other opportunities in the automotive industry. Please let me know if any of you know of any openings.

Thank you,

Tia Saraceno

Tia_Saraceno@yahoo.com

(484)634-6940

Views: 395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Congrats on your graduation.  It looks like you are trying to stay in Jacksonville.  It is a huge car marketing.  A lot of opportunities and a lot of heavy competition.  However, it is a great place to get started with an affordable way of life.  My father is a technician at the Lexus dealer.  I know a few dealers out there.  If you need help getting recommended I would be happy to help.

Stan

Tia,congrats,your dad knows me,we have several clients in Jacksonville. You are welcome to email me at clockerd@automaxrecruiting.com and we will give you names etc

Craig Lockerd

I will let A Dealer friend know, His store is just outside Jacksonville. Murray Ford is the dealership. I will call him Monday ok.

Congrats Tia,

If Daytona sounds like a place you would consider, it's about an hour and a half from Jacksonville, I would be more than happy to make a call to my friends at Daytona Toyota.. Very solid car people who back it up with hands on training. A great intro to the business and surrounded by top notch professionals!

It sounds like one way and another, we will have another outstanding car person contributing... Way to go!

Thank you very much, I appreciate your help. Hope you have a great weekend also.

Terry Gibson said:

Congratulations Tia,

I have several clients here in Jacksonville, I will look into it this week for you, in the meanwhile have a nice weekend.

Terry G

That would be great, thank you for your time. I appreciate your help.

MANNY LUNA said:

I will let A Dealer friend know, His store is just outside Jacksonville. Murray Ford is the dealership. I will call him Monday ok.

Mr. Compton, I would definately consider commuting to Daytona. Thank you very much for your help.

Bobby Compton said:

Congrats Tia,

If Daytona sounds like a place you would consider, it's about an hour and a half from Jacksonville, I would be more than happy to make a call to my friends at Daytona Toyota.. Very solid car people who back it up with hands on training. A great intro to the business and surrounded by top notch professionals!

It sounds like one way and another, we will have another outstanding car person contributing... Way to go!

Thank you very much, I will email you with my resume.

Craig Lockerd said:

Tia,congrats,your dad knows me,we have several clients in Jacksonville. You are welcome to email me at clockerd@automaxrecruiting.com and we will give you names etc

Craig Lockerd

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help.

Stan Sher said:

Hi,

Congrats on your graduation.  It looks like you are trying to stay in Jacksonville.  It is a huge car marketing.  A lot of opportunities and a lot of heavy competition.  However, it is a great place to get started with an affordable way of life.  My father is a technician at the Lexus dealer.  I know a few dealers out there.  If you need help getting recommended I would be happy to help.

Stan

Hi Tia, I just got off the phone with the GSM, his name is Andrew Tabaku and he is waiting for your call when ever you're ready -386-366-3646 He is a great trainer with high energy, he's one of my proteges, I trained him from the ground up - you're in GREAT hands there!

Best of luck in your car career venture, it can be an awesome experience with the right company! Anything you need you let me know...

tia saraceno said:

Mr. Compton, I would definately consider commuting to Daytona. Thank you very much for your help.

Bobby Compton said:

Congrats Tia,

Good luck Tia, sorry I do not know of too much around there but I am sure you will get plenty of responses:-) If you land a position in BDC and ever need help please feel free to reach out to me. That is where I started in the auto industry as well and I have a true love and passion for anything that revolves around BDC and internet solutions and such. What a great department to start in and hopefully you will be around for a long time. Best wishes to you :-)

Tia,

I have a good friend in Tampa. Let me know if that's close enough.

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service