We are seeking experienced Managers in all departments- GSM's, Pre-Owned, New Car, Finance, Parts and Service. Current areas NY, NJ, PA, MD, MA, CT. Business is heating up so if you know someone looking for a new opportunity, our dealers are in search of quality personnel. Please call me for me details at 888-697-0091. Thanks, Julie

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bruce:
Please send your resume to asearchg@aol.com. Please put Attn: Julie in subject line.
Thanks,
Julie

Bryan MacCausland said:
Julie,
Is there any opportunities in management in the S.E Pennsylvania region. I have 20 years experience as a GSM with deep experience in Sales, Used Car, and F&I mgt. I am looking for my next challenge to work for a well respected dealership in my area. Keep me updated with any leads, and I will send you my resume at your request.

Cheers,
Bryan
hi Julie, its leon im still avalible i see your add for pa,nj.ny but im stil ready to go
Julie, im still looking is there anything out there for me !!!!!!
Hi Leon:

Definitely keeping you in mind! Julie

leon newman said:
Julie, im still looking is there anything out there for me !!!!!!
DOUGLAS G. WEBBER
2055 Sawgrass Drive • Apopka, FL 32712
dwebber1955@yahoo.com • 407-358-9278 • cell 407-267-6788

Controller • Finance Manager

Highly experienced Controller and Finance Manager with a demonstrated track record of effective leadership in the management of organizational financial structures. Proven expertise in driving efficiency and productivity through evaluation of financial management systems and implementation of process improvements. Proficient in the area of Human Resources Management, including the day-to-day oversight and training of managers in HR functions. Core competencies include:
• Accounting Management
• Financial Analysis
• Auditing • HR Management
• Budgeting/Forecasting
• Cost Reductions • Technology Integration
• Regulatory Compliance
• Efficiency Improvements

CAREER EXPERIENCE
WINTER PARK DODGE, INC., Winter Park, FL, 2003 - Present
Controller
Responsible for the dealership’s financial structure, including preparation of budget forecasts, depreciation schedules, and reporting systems. Managed budget, payroll, purchasing, and general accounts. Oversaw the dealership’s human resources function.
Key Achievements:
 Fully upgraded the accounting department, including personnel and financial controls, in order to meet the needs of the growing dealership
 Implemented computerized budget and performance reports for management
 Developed and implemented a total benefit package for staff
 Served as the Reynolds & Reynolds systems trainer for all dealership staff

ALEXANDER FORD MERCURY, INC., Franklin, TN, 1998 - 2003
Controller
Oversaw financial planning, information systems, and tax compliance activities. Managed budget, payroll, purchasing, and general accounts. Developed control and monitoring procedures for all fixed asset purchases, ensuring timely recording of proper costs and depreciation. Oversaw the dealership’s human resources function.
Key Achievements:
 Established line of credit used in financing the dealership’s working capital requirements
 Reduced personnel turnover through an effective departmental reorganization
 Achieved the Ford Division Business Management Accounting Excellence Award four years in a row

DANIEL MCWILLIAMS, CPA, Atlanta, GA, 1997 - 1998
Finance Manager
Short-term engagement providing audits to publicly and privately owned companies, including those in manufacturing, real estate development, agriculture, and retail.

MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS OF GWINNET, INC., Lawrenceville, GA, 1991 - 1997
Controller
Responsible for the organization’s financial structure. Managed a $6.5 million budget for the sales/service area and administration.
Key Achievements:
 Achieved a 10% cost reduction through a restructure of department pricing procedures
 Successfully implemented the acquisition of a new sales/service facility, resulting in increased sales performance by 45%
 Improved control systems of recordkeeping, retention scheduling, and perpetual inventory

GWINNETT MALL FORD, Duluth, GA, 1987 - 1991
Controller
Served as the Chief Operations Manager. Managed budget, payroll, purchasing, and general accounts. Oversaw the dealership’s human resources function.
Key Achievements:
 Provided leadership during a three-year period of operational budget growth to $1 million in sales per month
 Planned and implemented computerized budget and performance reports for management

EDUCATION & RELEVANT COURSEWORK
Bachelor of Arts, Business Accounting
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Dale Carnegie Course, Professional Seminar Series
GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Julie,

I was excited to read about this opening as I have the qualifications you are seeking. I have 28 years experience in financial accounting and a board educational background in Business Management. I possess the qualities of a strategic thinker with excellent communication and analytical skills, demonstrated ability to cut costs, improve sales, and maximize profits, an innovative problem solver with the ability to implement procedures and protocols for the finance/accounting department.
In addition to my extensive office experience, I have strong interpersonal skills, and maintain a mature, gracious, and professional manner when communicating with individuals, even when difficulties arise.
My broad experience and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my educational and professional working experience will be helpful to you and your organization. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange time for an interview.
Thank you.

Kindest Regards,
Doug Webber

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service