We are seeking experienced Managers in all departments- GSM's, Pre-Owned, New Car, Finance, Parts and Service. Current areas NY, NJ, PA, MD, MA, CT. Business is heating up so if you know someone looking for a new opportunity, our dealers are in search of quality personnel. Please call me for me details at 888-697-0091. Thanks, Julie

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Julie, what stores in the Phila area, if any...are looking?
Johnb
Hi John,
Many of our dealers require confidential searches. Please feel free to call me at 888-697-0091. I would love to help.

Julie
Hey Julie....anything down here in Florida? Thanks John Greene
Julie,

I am in FL, but; looking to relocate back up north a bit. Originally from PA. Any room out there for an Internet Director? Let me know, I would be happy to send you my resume. Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks!

Christine
We are looking for Service Manager...

john greene said:
Christine,
Please forward your resume to me at asearchg@aol.com. I do have many dealers in PA/NJ/DE areas looking. Please feel free to call me at 888-697-0091.

Julie
Hi John:
Florida is starting to pick up. Please send your resume to me at asearchg@aol.com (attn: Julie) and I will see what I can come up with.

Julie

john greene said:
Hi Julie,
I left you voice mail. Have a good weekend.

JohnB
Julie,you have all my info i beleive if not i know howard does i would be morw then happy to send you my info direct if you need looking for a service/parts directors position or fixed operation however i know dealers are doing away with those positions so service manager-director what ever they call them now im living in pa delaware county how ever as you know i traveled to the poconos every day for years dealing with steve then any help you can give i would greatly appreciate thanks leon.
Attachments:
Thanks Leon! I had all info and Howard are I are on top of it! julie
George W. Nunes
113 Cassetta Rd
Tifton, Ga 31793
Home 229-567-1289
Gnunes2003@yahoo.com

I normally do not leave a cover letter, but I realized that a resume is brief description of one’s talents, accomplishments, work history, etc. As to mine it is also true, but I consider myself a student of my trade always trying new things, always ever learning. It started as a salesman at Gregg Isaac’s Nissan, Mazda, and Jeep. Lets say that’s where I cut my teeth. I was a “green pea”, I grew up in the “dirty south” where Chevy and Ford were king supreme…and of course Dodge was in there as well. I never knew half these products on the lot, So I made it my point to learn my product, because I for one, didn’t want to seem ignorant although in reality I was.

So I started at a dealership that traditional was an “experienced only” sales dept. So I had my break, my sales manager, DJ Smith one of the best closers by far in the business, He says “get them in the door, if you last in two weeks, I will train you” well, at some point I have to have some skill or determination. I was told that 80-90% is effort then the rest is skill. Well obviously I made it, I am still here. Now I have studied many different training methods, every franchise or Warranty company has their own methods so I will just jump into the meat of potatoes of where and when and what.

Factory certified trained salesman in Nissan, Mazda, Jeep, Ford, Mercury, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Gmc, Mitsubishi, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Hyundai and Kia. Read training methods and attended seminars from Joe Verde, Grant Cardone, and John Marazzi and my latest is Jim Zeigler. Traveled to many places for extensive training on “Lease Profit”, “Finance Wizard”, “Guest Track, Lease Link” , David Lewis and Associates, Reynolds and Reynolds CRM, currently using Elead’s CRM systems. Experienced extensively in Internet Sales and have many templates that I use for emails and mailers.

Trained in courses provided by Warranty Companies like; American Financial, JM & A and US Warranty Co. Courses of study include: Sales, Sales Management, F&I Management training. Participated in Metro Atlanta Automobile Association “Advanced F&I/Sales Management” courses.

I have been to several Franchised Dealers Meeting in Atlanta, Las Vegas, Lakeland, Tampa etc. F&I software companies include: Danny Lee, Adp, Reynolds & Reynolds, AutoSoft, and Penny’s.

One big lesson is always be selling, DIG, DIG, DIG, for deals and Ask for the Sale in Several different ways, but ask for the sale. Honestly I could write a book on my experiences in the car business, but that’s another story. (TO BE CONTINUED)

George W. Nunes
113 Cassetta Rd
Tifton, Ga 31793
Cell 229-567-1289
gnunes2003@yahoo.com

Objective
My objective is to obtain a job with your distinguished organization and show my strong leadership abilities as well as to show my strong work ethic. I have always strive to be the best at whatever I do and believe in giving everything I have to perform each given task to the fullest of my abilities. I am always looking for new ways to improve the workplace, hence the term “Work Smarter Not Harder.” I also believe that actions speaks louder than words. Most of all I have strong moral character and believe that I can do all things with God’s help. I believe in learning your product inside and out and treat your customers the right way.

Work Experience
Kia Autosport July 2007- Present
Sales/Finance Manager

Duties Include: Budgeting, Inventory Control, Forecasting, Sales and Projected Sales, I was over sales and finance, as well as, Service and Accounting. I would Desk deals as well as structure the deals sent to finance. Skilled in Finance as well as negotiations. I was responsible for all day to day operations.

Edwards Motors Buick, Pontiac, Cadillac November 2005 - June 2007
General Sales Manager/ Finance Manager

Duties Include: Budgeting, Forecasting, Sales and Projected Sales, I was over sales and finance, as well as, Service and Accounting. I would Desk deals as well as structure the deals sent to finance. Skilled in Finance as well as negotiations. I was responsible for advertising as well as all day to day operations.

Summit Kia of Waycross April 26, 2003 - September 2005
(Formerly Kia of Waycross)
General Sales Manager (acting GM)

Duties Include: Budgeting, Forecasting, Sales and Projected Sales, I was over sales and finance, as well as, Service and Accounting. I would Desk deals as well as structure the deals sent to finance. Skilled in Finance as well as negotiations. I was responsible for advertising as well as all day to day operations. I also was responsible for the day to day operations of our Douglas store.

Prince Ford, Mercury September 2002 - April 2003
Secondary Finance

Duties include: Arranging special finance as well as advertisement for my department.

Jeff Fender Cadillac September 2001-September 2002
Sales/Special Finance

Duties include: Specialized financing for first time buyers, credit challenged, etc…..

Gregg Isaacs Nissan, Mazda, Jeep May 1998 - September 2001
Special Finance, Sales, Closer

Trained all sales people and arranged certification. Stocked in all Cars. Backed up Primary and Secondary Finance. Desk deals at Sales tower as well closed deals. Often filled in at other Store Outlets when needed. Etc…..

Target Distribution August 1994 - May 1998
Warehouse Trainer/Building TQ

I started out in the shipping wing where I stayed over two and half years as a trainer and sorter as well as equipment trainer. I move to building TQ where I would go to Supervisor update meetings and sampled the whole building’s outbound stock to make sure there were functioning properly. I then moved to Order Processing and Non-con Sort. I cross trained in all departments and was I Emergency Response Team as well as Safety and United Way committee. Education
Moultrie Technical College April 1990 - June 1991
Computer Programming/Accounting

Relevant Experience
I have been driven to rise to the top at every job that I have worked at. I also believe in working above and beyond what is expected of me. Since I was 18 years of age I have always Managed someone. I was a Supervisor of a mail room since I graduated and stay that way at most of my jobs. I am a born leader and most of all teacher.

References

Vincent Sams 904-234-6311
Owner Summit Kia of Waycross/Douglas

Rick Barnette 954-695-0571
United States Warranty

Chris Robinson 912-422-8407
Budget Auto Sales

Julie Mignacca said:
Thanks Leon! I had all info and Howard are I are on top of it! julie
Julie,
Is there any opportunities in management in the S.E Pennsylvania region. I have 20 years experience as a GSM with deep experience in Sales, Used Car, and F&I mgt. I am looking for my next challenge to work for a well respected dealership in my area. Keep me updated with any leads, and I will send you my resume at your request.

Cheers,
Bryan

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service