All Discussions Tagged 'recruiting' (27)

← Back to Where oh where can the salespeople be ,oh where oh where could they be?
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If I had known then what I know now.......

Ok, you can now time travel, 1 month, 1 year 5 years, 10.15,20,25,30....40....Back in time to the day you started selling cars. What 3 thin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

13 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

What is YOUR 'Road to a Sale?.....

Tom Wiegand sent this to everyone and I asked his permission to post it as a discussion, I think it's an OUTSTANDING one. Craig's email re…

Started by Craig Lockerd

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Bobby Compton

The "Missing Party"

How does the group feel a salesperson should handle ,all hands NOT on deck? We send new salespeople out "shopping" each week with the scena…

Started by Craig Lockerd

4 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

" A Cry for Help!

Dear Dealer,Manager,Trainer,Consultant  I'm writing you this letter because I need your help. I am 18-25 years old and want a career no…

Started by Craig Lockerd

13 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Not Enough or "Floor Flooded"...How is that decision being made, and by whom?

Saturday,big ads running,baloons are up,grille is cooking,giant lobster or whatever on the roof....3 salespeople call out "sick" or not at…

Started by Craig Lockerd

13 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

What Has worked....What Hasn't?

3 Things you have tried over the years to attract and then initially train new salespeople, that HAS NOT WORKED? And why?   3 Things that h…

Started by Craig Lockerd

1 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

A Day in The Life.....................Unreal, but True Story

What you are about to read scares me.....and if you own or manage a store it should scare you as well.A written account of 1 day visting de…

Started by Craig Lockerd

10 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Dan Seelye

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service