All Discussions Tagged 'automax' (15)

← Back to Where oh where can the salespeople be ,oh where oh where could they be?
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring Tips

A Few Must do's when hiring personnel...1. Advertise using multiple sources2. Immediately contact applicants3. Screen, Schedule Interview…

Started by Ernie Kasprowicz

16 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

"Well I Guess I Could Always Sell Cars"

The year was 1974 Nixon was president, U.S. population was 213 million the Dow was at 600 average cost of a new home was $39, 000, and cars…

Started by Craig Lockerd

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

How Much is Being Spent?

Gathering info:On average what do dealerships spend per month on landscaping/outside aesthetics and maintenance?

Started by Craig Lockerd

10 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

No Inventory /Lots of Inventory...should I hire salespeople?

OK....sooooo you are a dealer that has been affected by a lack of inventory due to world events and your first concern, fear is lack of veh…

Started by Craig Lockerd

21 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

AutoMax and Mom's Day

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Happy-Mother-s-Day-from-AutoMax-Recruiting---Training.html?soid=1102017732982&aid=QnWVZvFwQXs

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 May 4, 2011

3 Wishes...........

Ok,so you're a Salesperson,Manager or Dealer walking the lot,you see a bottle pick it up,rub it and a "Car Genie" appears.You can be grante…

Started by Craig Lockerd

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

Why do you do what you do?

Zig Ziglar Story from John Fuhrman, AutoMax Trainer's book " Reject - Me I Love It   Two men were digging a ditch for a railroad company.On…

Started by Craig Lockerd

9 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Any Successful Car Salesperson needs_________________?

I asked this question this morning on Face Book,lots of great answers....what would dE folks add? Ink pen. Good traininig, and some commo…

Started by Craig Lockerd

33 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Job Opportunity

Automotive Sales Trainer Available - Charlotte, NC For immediate consideration Apply Here NOW

Started by Richard Emmons

0 Dec 21, 2010

Levels of Expectations!

I would think we all have certain expectations of ourselves and those close to us, spouse,children,best friends etc.During the holiday seas…

Started by Craig Lockerd

21 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by ray sciarappa

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service