General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you're a dealer principle, GM, GSM or E-Commerce Mgr. please check this out.

If you don't know Tony Noland & Associates, you need to. This man is a true professor and student of the business! If you have never he…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

0 Nov 25, 2010

BE THANKFUL

Be Thankful ~ Jack Higginbotham   Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look fo…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

WOW! No answers to my question posted earlier. Don't be afraid of little old me! It's just a simple little question.

If you cannot answer my question with specifics, no worries. Again, I knew you did not know the answers. That's what I'm here for,,,to help…

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

I hate hackers!

Well.....it finally happened. One or more of my website accounts has been hacked. This has happened to many people I know. So, I need your…

0 Nov 19, 2010

One of my all time favorite things to do is fish; quick poll.

If you wagered a bet with your best friend as to who could catch more fish in an 8 hour time span would you:   A. Fish with a pole, hook an…

1 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by DealerELITE

Numbers, Numbers, Numbers What can they tell us? What do they mean?

How do you measure your current ROI on advertsing? In other words, can you give me a specific number of leads that came in from your websit…

0 Nov 18, 2010

Did You Know It Is Free To Subscribe To A Dealer's Journal

Attention Dealers and Vendors alike. It is absolutely free to subscriber to A Dealer's Journal monthly print publication and weekly e-newsl…

Started by Michelle Dones

0 Nov 12, 2010

dE would like to thank all members for...

dE would like to thank all our members for maintaining your focus on motivational, educational and inspirational discussions, blogs and vi…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Nov 9, 2010

Is it time to get of our butts and move our businesses forward?

Well... we've gotten the elections out of the way. The results indicate that the people want action on the economy above almost anything el…

Started by Bernard Boule

0 Nov 8, 2010

Dare to Believe!

Dare to Believe! ~ Unknown   EVERYBODY KNOWS ...   You can't be all things to all people.   You can't do all things at once.   You can'…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Nov 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service