You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Dyer & Dyer Volvo a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Are You A Different Kind Of Sales Consultant? The kind of Sales Consultant that wants to work for a company that hires from with in.
• One that has over 120 General Managers that started out as Sales People. No matter your background we have a perfect fit for hard working individuals looking to succeed.
• YOU recognize that most auto dealers have inadequate training programs, and you won't put up with an organization that won't invest in their people.
Sales Consultants Duties and Responsibilities:
• Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
• Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Report to the new vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses. Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
• Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
• Demonstrate new vehicles (includes test drives).
• Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
• Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule. Attend sales meetings.
• Maintain a prospect development system which includes a group of prospect locators and sales associates.
• Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
• Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
• Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
• Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
• Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Sales Consultants Qualifications:
• Prior sales experience.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Valid in-state driver’s license.
• Professional personal appearance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test,credit report, and valid driver license
WE OFFER all Sales Consultants:
• Paid training, commission and bonus opportunities.
• Major medical, dental, life insurance, matching 401K, and vacation pay.
• Potential compensation: $40,000-$100,000