dealerELITE Professional Experience (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kick-Start 2016 With These 10 Ways to Motivate and Engage Your Team

By: Christina Lattimer Use these practical actions to transform your employees. Shared: From your friends #*@TechAutoCareers.com®* the onli…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jan 2, 2016

Happy New Year

Shared: From your friends #*@TechAutoCareers.com®* We aim to be the definitive single point of reference online resource for Automotive Sal…

0 Dec 31, 2015

7 Powerful Questions to Make a New Year an Awesome Year

By: Lolly Daskal Starting your year with these seven simple questions will make a difference as you work to achieve a happier, healthier an…

0 Dec 30, 2015

8 Phrases You Really Need to Stop Saying in 2016

By: Jessica Stillman Want to upgrade your communication skills for the new year? Then stop using these sloppy, dull, or simply played out w…

0 Dec 30, 2015

Is Chevy Actually Testing New Marketing For The 2016 Volt?

By: John Voelcker The new 2016 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid keeps and expands on all the good points of the first-generation Volt, while f…

0 Dec 27, 2015

Companies Are Racing to Hire Veterans--But Few Know the Secret To Help Them Succeed

By: Sylvia Ann Hewlett Here's what you need to know when hiring those that served. Shared: From your friends #*@TechAutoCareers.com®* the o…

0 Dec 24, 2015

Merry Christmas..................

Merry Christmas from your friends I.C. and Tammi Collins​ #*@TechAutoCareers.com®* We aim to be the definitive single point of reference on…

0 Dec 23, 2015

From your friends at TechAutoCareers.com®

Before you board your plane to go out of town, download a copy of my new book, How To Succeed In The Automotive Sales Industry. And if yo…

0 Dec 22, 2015

20 Executives Tell What They do Every Day to Succeed

By: Christina Desmarais You may be surprised how much a consistent habit can affect your ability to get and stay ahead. Shared: From your f…

0 Dec 22, 2015

7 Predictions for How the Way We Work Will Transform in 2016

By: Patricia Fletcher The future of work is here. Transformation is accelerating in how we collaborate, lead, and innovate. Get on board. S…

0 Dec 22, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service