A recent blog article by myKaarma CEO & Founder Ujj Nath, posing a great question, “Are QR codes a technology asset or failure?” motivated me to respond with my own viewpoint on this matter, as it is a divisive topic for…
I believe there are several major barriers to subscription growth for non-dealers, and opportunities for dealers to thrive, should…
Search Traffic on Secondary Market Jumps; Shoppers Seeking Alternate Options From Fewer OEM Incentive Offers
CINCINNATI, OHIO (August 16, 2018) – Swapalease.com, the nation’s largest car lease marketplace, announced today its latest lease trends report with highlights from the second quarter of 2018. According to the report, brands such as Buick (6%), Volkswagen (6%), Infiniti (9%) and Hyundai (5%) saw increases in search traffic compared to the…
Successful dealerships strive to recruit, hire, and retain the best-available management talent. Once that talent is on board, effective performance management processes must be in place to provide these yet-unproven (to us) managers with feedback on their work results and to ensure that they are receiving the tools and support to become high achievers. So I always ask my potential client-dealers to describe their method of evaluating the overall competence of the…
When I was teaching the Sonic Dealer Academy from 2001 through 2008, my co-instructor, Steve Hallock, became famous for asking each class, “Why do you think we spend so much time talking about the Service Department? It’s because, at a 75% gross profit margin on labor sales, this department offers, by far, the greatest incentive to increase sales. That was then, and many dealership owners and managers looked at service gross potential that way.
These days, however, I’m coaching my…
How do you maximize your website and website traffic to the fullest? Spending so many ad dollars and funds to acquire website traffic is such a investment for dealers. Let's say you are awesome and your website traffic converts "at best" at 10%, what do you do to capture the other 90% of online shoppers you have yet to identify? I think fishing in a big pond vs catching the fish already in your pond is where you have the most missed opportunities to identify.
Added by Ujj Nath on July 31, 2018
Posted by Lizelle Landino on April 11, 2018
Added by Bill Wittenmyer on July 25, 2018
How do you maximize your website and website traffic to the fullest? Spending so many ad dollars and funds to acquire website traffic is such a investment for dealers. Let's say you are awesome and your website traffic converts "at best" at 10%,…Continue
We all know many dealers still make money the old fashioned way, in spite of themselves. If we want to attract top notch professionals to our industry we need to be able to quickly identify attributes of the poorly managed and not employee focused…Continue