dealerELITE Professional Experience (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Importance of 'True Grit' in Business

BY DAVID A. FRANKEL @DAVIDAFRANKEL Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jul 27, 2014

21 Ways to Motivate Yourself

BY PAUL B. BROWN Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ Surely a few ide…

0 Jul 27, 2014

Be yourself

Until your prospects can see how your offer brings value to them personally, it’s just another vague statement they see every day. Your pro…

0 Jul 26, 2014

Want to get ahead at work? Dress like the boss:

Want to get ahead at work? Dress like the boss: http://on.wsj.com/18F7wrd When an employee takes style direction from higher-ups, "the co…

0 Jul 26, 2014

Mental Note:

Mental Note: “Perfect Practice Makes Perfect” -not- “Practice Makes Perfect.” What do you think? Is this something you can benefit from or…

0 Jul 26, 2014

Why Car Salespeople Beg for Top Customer Survey Scores

The Simple Answer: Anything Less Than an "A" Is an "F" Published: 04/17/2014 - by Matt Jones, Senior Editor ~ Edmunds.com's Edited by: Te…

0 Jul 25, 2014

Are You Committed To Your Future

We love the stories of the average person who gets in the automotive sales industry and makes $100,000 their first year. The problem is th…

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by DealerELITE

If you don't...

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ If you don't personally respond to…

0 Jul 23, 2014

6 Infallible Ways to Earn Respect

BY GEOFFREY JAMES ~ Edited by I.C. Collins There's no management tool more important than respect. Here's how to make sure you're getting…

0 Jul 22, 2014

Never give up

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ "Never give up on what you really…

0 Jul 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service