dealerELITE Professional Experience (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FEAR Has Two Meanings

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ FEAR Has Two Meanings F ~ Forget…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

2 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by I.C. Collins ll

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™

Don't Chase The Paper Chase The Dream What do you think? Is this something you can benefit from or do you have a few tricks up your sleeve…

0 Jul 18, 2014

Different Estimates: On The Spot

When it comes to automotive sales, consumers have been socialized into thinking they must get at least three estimates before making a buyi…

0 Jul 18, 2014

How To Keep People Interested

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ In 1863, Abraham Lincoln delivered…

0 Jul 15, 2014

The 8 Powerful Communications Secrets Every Person Can Use

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ 1) You must be fully comfortable w…

0 Jul 14, 2014

Words That Command Attention & Demonstrate That You’re Absolutely Serious

Let’s take a “power words” quiz. Examine these two phrases: Phrase 1: We Do The Deal Right. Phrase 2: We Always Insist That Every Sale Be…

0 Jul 13, 2014

Your Journey....

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™   Your journey will be much lighter…

0 Jul 12, 2014

7 Simple Entrepreneurship Lessons from Martin Luther King

From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® ~ the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™   1. Dream big.   2. Persuade without p…

0 Jul 12, 2014

Which Step Have You Reached Today?

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ Which Step Have You Reached Today?…

0 Jul 11, 2014

Leaders become great...

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ Leaders become great, not because…

0 Jul 10, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service