dealerELITE Professional Experience (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Career in the Automotive Sales Industry isn't for the timid

A career in the automotive sales industry isn't for the timid. You need an energetic and outgoing personality, a healthy work ethic, and th…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jul 8, 2014

Each and every STEP......

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ Each and every STEP you take must…

0 Jul 8, 2014

Sales Statists

48% OF SALES PEOPLE NEVER FOLLOW UP WITH A PROSPECT 25% OF SALES PEOPLE MAKE A SECOND CANTACT AND STOP 12% OF SALES PEOPLE ONLY MAKE THREE…

0 Jul 6, 2014

Well-Deserved Reputation Of Honor

The world of automotive sales and business has changed, governed now by wholly new rules. Losing, falling short is not an option for you or…

0 Jul 6, 2014

Are your people prepared to communicate with customers?

Until recently, when someone was considering buying something, there weren’t many ways of getting information. Unless we wanted to spe…

0 Jul 6, 2014

Your Sales Impact Everyone!!

Your sales impact everyone. Without them, everything stops.   That's how important you are to your dealership and the people in it. Every…

0 Jul 4, 2014

Why We Love Sales: (And You Should, Too!)

The Internet was made to connect people, not just information. Nearly half of consumers now visit only 1 dealership prior to purchase and…

0 Jul 4, 2014

The Gap Of Silence:

When you are talking with your customers, be sure to drop a small gap of silence in between what you say and your response - just an extra…

0 Jun 30, 2014

Winning Customers With Your Story Telling: What do you think?

If your dealership is like most, it has invested significant dollars in training sales staff to bring in new business and maintain long-ter…

0 Jun 27, 2014

The Dreaded Mobile Phone

Mobile phones have become engrained in our everyday lives, changing our daily habits, the way we communicate, and even the car buying exper…

0 Jun 27, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service