General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Signs That You Are Overselling

BY : Kevin Daum Feel like you are pushing too hard? You probably are. Here are 5 ways to know for sure. Shared: From your friends TechAutoC…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Dec 14, 2014

The Cheapest, Easiest Way to Influence People

By: Allison Davis 1. Take a Post-it® note. 2. Write a very short message. 3. Stick it. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the o…

0 Dec 7, 2014

The 17 Worst Things To Say On Your Resume

By: SUZANNE LUCAS, INC. I'm a real go-getter who always thinks outside the box, demonstrates thought leadership and proactively motivates…

0 Dec 4, 2014

Have A Safe and Happy Thanksgiving

From your friends at TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the  Automotive Sales Consultant 

0 Nov 27, 2014

Before you board your plane.....

From your friends at TechAutoCareers.com® Before you board your plane to go out of town, download a copy of my new book, How To Succeed In…

0 Nov 27, 2014

The Appropriate Men's Attire For Every Occasion

By : ANTONIO CENTENO, REAL MEN REAL STYLE These days, when we hear the phrase “dress code” we’re most likely to associate it with workplace…

0 Nov 25, 2014

11 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Sales Right Now

BY PETER ECONOMY Sell local but think global to increase your sales and grow. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online res…

0 Nov 24, 2014

One company, one focus, one market.

That's TechAutoCareers the online resource for automotive sales consultants. TechAutoCareers is the first and only company with the firm co…

0 Nov 23, 2014

New to Sales Calls? Here Are Eight Common Mistakes to Avoid

BY JAMES PARSONS@JAMESPARS0NS Even natural salesmen can find their success rates improved by correcting these mistakes. Shared: From your f…

0 Nov 18, 2014

Transform Your Workplace Culture with These 3 Cleaning Tips

BY DEV AUJLA@DEVAUJLA How to harness the wisdom of the Japanese Konmari method of organizing to improve your company culture. Shared: From…

0 Nov 18, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service