Jerry Thibeau's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"We just coached a call with our budding Phone Ninja over on Dealer Refresh and I tho…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Sep 8, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"Update on coaching. Waiting on Carol to get me some more recordings. Dallas Dodge ne…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 21, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"Here are two fresh calls with Carol. Call 1 Call 2 We're still waiting to get a ca…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 11, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"We're waiting for Carol and Melanie to get us some call recordings. In the meantime,…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 10, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"I wonder how many vehicles Tom Watson has sold, or how many phone-ups he's taken? Ca…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 10, 2010 to To the pompous @ss who insulted me!

21 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Steve, I am not the only one who thought your original posting was uncalled for and…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 10, 2010 to To the pompous @ss who insulted me!

21 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"I am not going to let this thread be hijacked. I started a new thread to deal with S…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 8, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

""You ever feel like reaching across your desk and bouncing your client’s head off th…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 6, 2010 to Client Basketball - NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL!!!

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Dan The Car Man

"Let's start off by properly introducing our two trainees. First we have Carol Shaefe…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 6, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"So far we have two confirmed for this project. Carol Schaefer from Gary Lang Auto Gr…"

Jerry Thibeau replied Aug 5, 2010 to Do you have what it takes to be a Phone Ninja?

25 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service