Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Rob, I will post this on my facebook, and linkedIn I have about 1200 dealers on face…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Oct 14, 2010 to Now Hiring F & I Manager

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

"http://www.facebook.com/#!/TKworldwide take a look a this link. I just sent it out…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Oct 14, 2010 to I am looking for a job. Preffer Florida, but will consider relocation for the right gig!

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

"Joe, I'll put the word out.. Wish you luck.. Send me your resume (as an attachment)…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Oct 14, 2010 to I am looking for a job. Preffer Florida, but will consider relocation for the right gig!

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

"Kevin Bradberry Permalink Reply by Kevin Bradberry 2 seconds ago I agree 100% with…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Aug 26, 2010 to Retailers continue to Build Management Teams

6 Aug 26, 2010

"I agree 100% with that statement, and that's why I developed the program I have call…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Aug 26, 2010 to Retailers continue to Build Management Teams

6 Aug 26, 2010

"Call my office on monday. Ask for kevin bradberry. I will spend all the time it take…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Aug 24, 2010 to i am looking to get into the car sales field

9 Aug 24, 2010

"Process first, people second..I can help you with the people, Once you have your pro…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Aug 19, 2010 to I am looking to improve our dealerships overall Internet operation. What is the first step?

12 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Michael Paulson

"Here is my advice about internet sales... Internet customers should be treated just…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Aug 18, 2010 to Looking for Advice on Internet Auto Sales

23 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Eric Dean

"Test"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Aug 7, 2010 to DealerElite.net members I'm reaching out to you.

1 Aug 7, 2010

"I can help you with Motivated internet salespeople, and any additional positions you…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jul 31, 2010 to Jenkins Auto Group

2 Jul 31, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service