Angelica Jeffreys's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL...I don't think you are a shill, and I have nothing against Google by the way so…"

Angelica Jeffreys replied Jul 25, 2011 to Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

22 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Nannette Staropoli

"HI Chuck,  The issue pointed out in the video is the same type of "review syndicatio…"

Angelica Jeffreys replied Jul 25, 2011 to Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

22 Jul 27, 2011

"Hi Chuck, I can't help but reply to the info you provided regarding Google's patente…"

22 Jul 27, 2011

"Great points Kathi, glad to see we agree in that regard. I lost you at "scare tactic…"

Angelica Jeffreys replied Jul 24, 2011 to Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

22 Jul 27, 2011

"Thanks for your response to my post Kathi, my apologies to the Dealer Elite communit…"

Angelica Jeffreys replied Jul 24, 2011 to Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

22 Jul 27, 2011

"Thanks for the post Nannette, there has been much buzz out there about Google’s rece…"

22 Jul 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service