NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow Dennis...You are spot on! Sadly, Spot on! But there has to be something we can d…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 5, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Great answer Ramswamy! People need to get that edge off when they walk into a dealer…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 5, 2010 to What can we do to make your visit more comfortable?

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Awesome idea Glenn... Or the movie CARS over and over again...LOL "

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 4, 2010 to What can we do to make your visit more comfortable?

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"A lego table is worth its weight in gold! We have one here at the dealership and I c…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 4, 2010 to What can we do to make your visit more comfortable?

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Wow!!!! What a fantastic idea, Craig...I know when I breeze through the local paper,…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 4, 2010 to Is your sales department excited to sell the loss leader unit?

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Thanks Craig! You are so right...that is very important these days especially...when…"

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Thanks Glenn! A beverage is a great idea! When I was in F&I, on hot days, I had…"

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Craig, Thanks so much for your words of wisdom! You are correct... As a Comptrolle…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"David, Thanks so much for your ingenious comment here! I love the word "Opportunit…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Thanks so much Joe for your comments! As an expert in the field of relationship bui…"

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service