NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Rachael, I love that you said your favorite thing about the car biz was the customer…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Great stuff David... and Joe Brunner is also an advocate and endorser of "People don…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 1, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"Joe, Thank you so much for your gracious sharing of your knowledge! What a tremendou…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"And in Carbucks, Wendell, everyone knows your name as well! Thanks for joining our g…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Sep 30, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"In the beginning: First Impression counts! The body language and facial expressions…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Sep 30, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"@Dennis...Please don't kill me....but I'd love to hear more... This information coul…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Sep 30, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Absolutely! Many of the wonderful folks who fall into this secondary financing class…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Sep 30, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"Thanks for posting here David! I agree with all these answers 100% when it comes to…"

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"This is 'S'ensational information Joe!!! To me the "S" personality seems serious and…"

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

""I" feel my biggest strengths are found in my genuine concern for others and the des…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service