Joe Brunner's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for the kind comments Nancy. It is my pleasure to be involved with…"

Joe Brunner replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"I am honored to have someone like you take the time to make a comment on my post Fra…"

Joe Brunner replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Yes Craig that is absolutely true. An evidence manual with the C is worth its weight…"

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Thank you Craig. very kind of you. Did you get a chance to look at the C profile? "

Joe Brunner replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"I agree 100% "

Joe Brunner replied Sep 30, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Thank you for your comments. i agree everyone wants to be treated the way they want…"

Joe Brunner replied Sep 30, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Perfect Aaron! That is the text book "S" for sure! They don't do well in sales becau…"

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Funny you say that Nancy. The DISC training can be used by everyone, not just sales…"

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Thanks DOG man! I am glad that you are enjoying the series! BOL! "

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Craig... For me it was a staggering number. Remember we discussed hiring impatient p…"

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service