Joe Brunner's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Mike. The S personality is tomorrow. See you then. "

Joe Brunner replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Thank you Jim. Companies can save thousands in the long run by testing and training…"

Joe Brunner replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"You are welcome Jim. Good to hear from you. "

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Spot on Aaron! Great comment! "

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Thank you Automax! Understanding people is paramount in today's world. "

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

""I" personalities truly care about people. Nancy, you are definitely an "I". "

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Yes Nancy... You are definitely an "I". Don't you hate it when people don't listen o…"

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Thank you Alan and thank you for joining Carbucks dE eXpress! I appreciate your comm…"

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Hey Bobby... I hear you loud and clear. Spot on brother! Coffee is on the house for…"

Joe Brunner replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "D" Dominant Personality

24 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"You are very welcome Bobby. You should really enjoy the " I " discussion tomorrow. F…"

Joe Brunner replied Sep 28, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "D" Dominant Personality

24 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service