Rachael Schulz Dunbar's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"25 out of 62 total deliveries. Thats maybe 10 or so higher than our average used car…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 20, 2010 to Can any Dealer tell me how many used cars they are tracking this month?

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

"It was my first time hearing the phrase too Nancy. Apparently its a very loud boyste…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 8, 2010 to Carbucks Og Mandino Day...Do a favor for someone and expect nothing in return!

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

"Hello friends! Need help or a suggestion please. Our dealer is wanting to host a Gyp…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 8, 2010 to Carbucks Og Mandino Day...Do a favor for someone and expect nothing in return!

5 Oct 8, 2010

"You would think so! I have seen some stores where the two work in conjunction very n…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 6, 2010 to Service and Sales Departments .....Friends or Foes????

1 Oct 6, 2010

"Well thats easy to explain! As a previous exec assistant for multiple GM's & GSM…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 6, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Wow...I can't believe there are no replys! I would share myself but all my funny sto…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 5, 2010 to We all have a funny car business story to tell~~~

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"THE CUSTOMERS OF COURSE! The only change the industry needs, in my opinion, is to ga…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"HA! Don't tease me Joe....I just now realised there was a hidden sales pitch in your…"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"hMMM....Wondering where the "print series" button is"

Rachael Schulz Dunbar replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Thank You Joe! Now that you have given away all your trade secrets for free I can ma…"

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service