Bradley Belford's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Curtis! "

Bradley Belford replied Oct 28, 2010 to How do you convince the un-convincible?

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Randy Taylor

"Hi Rachael, I was once in your same situatuion and there is documentation out there.…"

Bradley Belford replied Aug 18, 2010 to closing Ratio

8 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Curtis D Snyder

"I couldn't agree more... "

Bradley Belford replied Aug 4, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"WOW..You do a FANTASTIC job!! No one can top that especially with just a Fuji digita…"

Bradley Belford replied Aug 4, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"Thanks for the tip. "

Bradley Belford replied Jul 21, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"The way he does the walk around is pretty common don't you think? I uploaded an olde…"

Bradley Belford replied Jul 21, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"Mark for your first post I couldn't agree more. The video's in question that I poste…"

Bradley Belford replied Jun 28, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"I do the same and it works pretty good. These video's that I am making are for the v…"

Bradley Belford replied Jun 16, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"Well in our area with the demographics being the average age is 27 plus the majority…"

Bradley Belford replied Jun 15, 2010 to What is the best way you use Video Marketing for your store/company?

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Elise Kephart

"Walt, I like what you are talking about. I too use V-Auto at my dealership to be a p…"

Bradley Belford replied Jun 3, 2010 to Pricing Value in the Internet Age

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bradley Belford

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service