General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who let the boys in? LOL..Just kidding of course!

This discussion is in response to the men who just recently joined Women in the Auto Industry on dealerELITE.   Before opening this discuss…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

0 Oct 8, 2010

Results are in for the first month of the DealerElite.net CarChat24 Dealer Chat Case Study

Open First, then click on link to see the results   http://www.dealerelite.net/profiles/blogs/free-247-dealer-chat-support

Started by Shereef

0 Oct 6, 2010

Who has some "Quick Start" spiff ideas for October?

I was curious about any spiff ideas for the start of the new month. In case anyone has some that we haven't heard of, lets hear them. Let's…

Started by Tommy Ady

6 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

Looking for a fresh addendum product

I have used addendums for a long time. Normally they consist of etch or data dots, mop and glow, door edge guards, dint/dent, key replaceme…

Started by Rodney ORourke

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

I need your help and feedback on this one.

To all my industry peers, I need your help with something. Have you ever heard of or worked with a company called UpLead Technology? And, i…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

0 Sep 20, 2010

Featured Poll Discussion | Autotrader vAuto Deal

NOW OFFICIAL AS OF 9/17/2010When the predicted agreement between Autotrader and vAuto is complete, what will be its impact at the dealer…

Started by DealerELITE

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

Remembering Sept. 11

Greeting friends, how will your dealership commemorate this important date in our nations history? Will you have a huge sale? Will you take…

Started by Matthew J. Cisneros

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Cisneros

CHECK OUT OUR USED CAR DEPARTMENTS VIDEO UPLOADS

OUR MODEL INTRO & WALKAROUNDS ARE   POSTED ON YOU TUBE AT:http://www.youtube.com/user/wallyedgarchevrolet   ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCO…

Started by Gordy O'Connor

0 Sep 10, 2010

Do you tweet?

In an effort to keep you better connected with all of your fellow dE members, we're compiling a twitter list of members. This way, you can…

Started by DealerELITE

1 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by DealerELITE

Automotive Advertising Breakthrough

Can you drive traffic through your doors today? Tomorrow? 6 months from now? Do you have the correct advertising plan in place? Do you eve…

Started by Ryan Fletcher

0 Sep 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service