John Armstrong's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Zachary for opening up my discussion! You seemed to start a great discussion…"

John Armstrong replied Feb 13, 2013 to How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thank you Drew , that post was awesome! I am with you 110 % Love Glen Gary Glen Ross…"

John Armstrong replied Feb 13, 2013 to How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thank you Adam! That is great thinking and I appreciate that. That's workin' smart!…"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks so much Jeff ! It's professionals like you and everyone else that has taken t…"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thank you Jason ! I appreciate you reaching out on a personal level and offering you…"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks for taking the time and you are absolutely right , I had an internet lead we…"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks James! Sometimes we get away from even the basic fundamentals. I appreciate y…"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks Bruce ! Very true. John"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks that was strong! John"

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

"Thanks Zachary, I missed the opportunity you offered me. I got swamped all day and f…"

John Armstrong replied Feb 7, 2013 to How do I get my sales team better at getting the Internet customer to engage or even email or call back ?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jason Mickelson

RSS

Why Join DealerELITE?

Benefits of DealerELITE membership...

• Access to exclusive content
  • Post your own content
  • Start your own group with your own members
  • Comment on existing content
  • Access to Careers section
  • Receive notifications on your favorite content
  • Follow members and their content