Every family has the potential for dysfunction. Even in the best of families, communication can be challenging.
When an auto dealership is added to the mix, issues with children, siblings, parents and in-laws can become even more complicated. Mismatched expectations, unrealistic demands, entitlement, and selfishness are but a few sources of distress.
But it doesn't have to be that way. Join Hugh Roberts and Jeff Faulkner of the Rawls Group on July 9 to understand:
- Why no business gain is worth a family loss.
- How to prevent family issues from spoiling the business you have worked so hard to create.
Dealers, managers and family-member employees should attend this webinar to learn:
- Practical solutions for bringing children and in-laws into the business;
- Best practices managing relationships with multiple generations;
- How to deal with fair versus equal estate distribution and how it affects your succession plan;
- How to maintain positive relationships and effectively communicate with family members;
-How to effectively hold family members accountable to business expectations
Roberts will share insight he has gained in counseling auto dealers in estate and succession planning for more than three decades. Faulkner, a licensed family counselor, also specializes in financial planning for closely held businesses.
Sign up for this webinar now to discover how family-dealership conflicts can be avoided -- and how issues can be resolved in mutually satisfactory ways.