Ask an AUTOMOTIVE PROFESSIONAL (404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Vendor from AutoCon

Im trying to remember who the Vendor was that could put our used cars on OVE, SmartAuction, and Open Lane.  Can someone please help me figu…

Started by Jason Mitchell

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by DealerELITE

GM Fixed Ops. Expense Guidelines

Does anyone have General Motors expense guidelines for a line by line review of a GM financial statement (fixed operations)?  

Started by Dean N. Estep

0 Aug 22, 2012

Possible move to Fort walton Beach-Destin, Florida

Hi everyone my name is Josh, and I a new here at dealer elite. I have a quick question -  I currently live in little rock, Arkansas and I…

Started by Joshua Reynolds

1 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Joshua Reynolds

dealerElite: Developed to be an Automotive educational site

We would like to thank all our members for maintaining focus on motivational, educational, & inspirational discussions, blogs, and vide…

Started by DealerELITE

13 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jim Mahoney

CRAIGSLIST TOOL NEEDED...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Does anybody have any suggestions for a good craiglist tool that lands each piece of inventory to the corresponding specific inventory page…

Started by Tommy Russell

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Daniel P Dugan

What Dealerships want in a Mobile APP

We at CarFacx Mobile App want to here from you. We are in process of developing a mobile app that will benefit the dealership and the sales…

Started by Mark Hannifin

0 Aug 7, 2012

Will Being A Nice Person Make You More Deals/Commissions?

Let me know if this has worked or not worked for you and how.   I recently spoke with my GM of my dealership because I was frustrated with…

Started by Peter K. Poon Jr.

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Alberts

Has anyone heard of the Dealactivator ?

What have you heard about it? Share your understanding of how it works. Is it a good value for the price ?

Started by Chris Saraceno

3 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Tommy Russell

Wish list? (CRM)

Hello all, I recently launched an automotive CRM www.dieselCRM.com my development is going very fast and what to start adding features that…

Started by Ruben Kazantsev

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Ruben Kazantsev

Part Time Sales - Anyone Tried It?

Doing more research and surveying the DealerElite community to see if any dealer groups across the country have implemented Part Time Sale…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

10 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Russell Grosser

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service