dealerELITE Professional Experience (777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hate Being Sold

We all hate to be sold anything we only buy from people we like or share common interest a customer is never to feel he~she has been sold a…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 27, 2014

By Any Other Name

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ A recent industry trend to avoid t…

0 Jun 27, 2014

Emotion In The Sales Process

Logic is overrated it is up to you The Automotive Sales Fraternity™ to bring out the emotion in the sales process. All we have to do is loo…

0 Jun 27, 2014

Buy Here Pay Here Financing Basics

By Jon Acuff What does "Buy Here Pay Here" mean? Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) financing means that you arrange a loan and make payments on it…

0 Jun 27, 2014

6 Habits of Super Successful People

BY PETER ECONOMY @BIZZWRITER There is no 'secret' to success. You need discipline, perseverance, and six simple skills that anyone can (an…

0 Jun 26, 2014

Change Doesn't Happen Overnight: It Happens In These Five Stages

Although circumstances often change in the blink of an eye, people tend to change at a slower pace. Even the most motivated people who welc…

0 Jun 25, 2014

How to Sale

Top sales consultants know there's a reason nature equipped them with two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. They use their eyes to observe a…

0 Jun 25, 2014

The ABC's Of A Listening Plan

Listening is a strategy, not simply an act. Like any strategy, you need a plan to implement it. Here's TachAutoCareers ABC plan to ensure…

0 Jun 23, 2014

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use

BY JOHN BRANDON @JMBRANDONBB Want to avoid giving the impression you lack confidence and authority? Avoid these words. 1. Might Be carefu…

0 Jun 23, 2014

Internet Threatens Art of Selling

NEW YORK – Some auto salespeople are losing the art of selling and closing the deal because the Internet has empowered so many car consume…

0 Jun 12, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service