Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Splash Page Design

What is the best Auto Group’s portal/splash page design as it relates to functionality and simplicity that you’ve seen?

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Matt Staton

BDC Hours

What are your thoughts about the hours of operation for BDC reps? We’re typically open from 8am-8pm and I was thinking of going from 7am-9p…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Jul 25, 2012

I could REALLY use some help!!

I am new to this site so, my apologies if I am posting this in the wrong section.  However, I am currently looking to extend my career with…

Started by James Krause

0 Jul 23, 2012

Newsletters

How many dealers are using an e-mail Newsletter? What vendor and what type of success? IMN, Outsell, 3 Birds? Do you use other targeted e-m…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Matt Hayward

Retargeting and SEM

What SEM and Retargeting companies have you used with success---especially for new car sales? I’ve tried Reach Local and didn’t have good l…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Matt Hayward

Sales Consultant Considering F&I position

Hi everyone, I was hoping for some good advice.  I have 10 years experience in banking/sales & automotive consulting.  I recently recei…

Started by Brett Stevens

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Troussov

Data Mining Company suggestions needed

We are researching data mining companies and need suggestions from dealers that are having success with data mining.  Any suggestions would…

Started by Tommy Russell

5 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jock Schowalter

Need advice on reading material

Hello everyone!  I am just starting my career in car sales and I am currently training at my dealership.  My GM recommended this site to he…

Started by Matthew Luttermoser

7 May 30, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

Used Vehicle Backgrounds

Does anyone know of a company that you can use for standard used vehicle backgrounds (eg white so it looks like you’re using a studio)? Hav…

Started by Chris Irwin

11 May 18, 2012
Reply by Eric Gidney

Training on site or off

I've been in auto sales for approx 10years. In that time I have developed minimal Internet sales exp. A position for ISM was just offered t…

Started by Heath Mitchell

0 May 4, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service