Employment Listings - PACIFIC (NV, CA, HI) HELP WANTED (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sales Manager

Need a Strong B2B Sales person ,understanding of the auto retail business .Knowledge of auto F&I and technology preferred. College Degr…

Started by Sharon Dodson

3 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Christine Nolden

Visionary Technology Company Seeks Auto Industry Professional for Product/Project Manager

We are a cutting edge technology vendor based out of Southern California with a game changing automotive sales tool application for the i…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Jun 22, 2011

Huntington Beach CA, Internet sales in Surf City!

We are taking applications for an internet sales position at McKenna VW in Huntington Beach.  Please contact Danny Maynor (Me) at dmaynor@m…

Started by Danny Maynor

0 Jun 2, 2011

CRM solution sales to Auto Dealers - ADP Dealer Services - Northern California based

JOIN ONE OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES … Automatic Data Processing, Inc. with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585…

Started by Barb Heidenreich

0 Mar 11, 2011

NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING FOR ALL AUTOMOTIVE & TRUCK REPAIRS

NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING FOR ALL AUTOMOTIVE & TRUCK REPAIRS   AUTO REPAIR FINANCING   Auto Finance Marketing Firm needs F/T inside Sal…

Started by Eric Dean

0 Feb 23, 2011

Looking for sales Professionals

One of my Southern California Honda clients is looking for 2 BDC sales professionals and 3 sales professionals. Expanding with a multi mill…

Started by Chuck Barker

0 Jan 23, 2011

Position- Admin. Assistant to General Manager

Administrative Assistant to General Manager     Description Administrative Assistant   We are currently looking to hire an Administrative A…

Started by JoAnna Weber

0 Jan 20, 2011

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas is ready for a new Sales Manager (desk manager)

Towbin Dodge is looking for the right person to run half of the most famous dealership in the world!! If you are a bad ass salesmanger and…

Started by Lloyd Robert Andersen

0 Sep 2, 2010

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas looking for a qualified used car manager

Towbin Dodge in Las Vegas is looking for a used car manager to run and manage our inventory. We are and have been the #1 used car store in…

0 Sep 2, 2010

KING OF CARS TOWBIN DODGE LAS VEGAS FLOOR MANAGERS

Nows your chance to work with the most famous dealership in the world!!! We have more traffic than we can handle!! Are you ready for a cha…

0 Sep 2, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service