OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Things To Get Yourself Out Of A Selling Rut

BY: Dave Benson 3 Things To Get Yourself Out Of A Selling Rut As you know, I’m a Sales Coach and therefore i’m here for to be your coach i…

Started by Dave Benson

0 Feb 23, 2015

5 Of The Best! 5 Closes To Reach Your Selling Potential

5 Of The Best! 5 Closes To Reach Your Selling PotentialWhat I love about a career in selling is the buzz you get when you close a deal. I’m…

Started by Dave Benson

0 Feb 21, 2015

5 Things You Must Know About Your Customer

5 Things You Must Know About Your Customer Everyone loves talking right? No, let me rephrase that… Everyone loves taking about themselves…

Started by Dave Benson

0 Feb 20, 2015

The Onion tells us how to turn road rage into road revenge

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 6, 2015

4 ways to defeat negativity and build morale

On Sunday afternoon, my wife asked if I would cut down the diseased grapefruit tree in our backyard. I used my much loved Wolfgarten tree…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 6, 2015

Car Salesman Confidential: Why I'm Better Than The Internet

In this installment, our salesman takes on the proposed future of buying cars online, and says people will always need real-life dealership…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Al Stidham

U.S. Spies on Millions of Drivers

DEA Uses License-Plate Readers to Build Database for Federal, Local Authorities The Justice Department has been building a national databas…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 27, 2015

Finding the Hidden Market That Your Business Is Missing Out On

Recently, I went car shopping with my wife. We were casually browsing when a salesperson approached us. After listening to his pitch, he tu…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 24, 2015

American Motorists Ready for Autonomous Vehicles – and Willing to Pay for Them

Technology likely to debut by 2017, market could reach $42 Bil annually, says new study. Google's self-driving car took another step towa…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 9, 2015

5 Traits Of Customer-Focused Companies

How do you personally define a customer-focused company? I’m not talking about a company that claims to be customer-focused but one that ge…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 6, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service