Sales Forum (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

online chat and the people who love it (or hate it, or don't understand it)

Admin Options Edit Discussion Close Discussion Edit Your Tags Delete Discussion This discussion was originally posted as a blog well…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Aug 16, 2010

Frustrations in the business - WHY?

To quote one of my favorite bands of all time, Pantera, "I vent my frustration at you," but why? Why would anyone be frustrated in the car…

Started by Dan The Car Man

0 Aug 7, 2010

Stay Put! - STOP lot hopping

You want to sell 15, 20. 25, 30+ cars a month and make upwards of $10-15,000, $20,000, $30,000 or more a month? THEN STAY PUT!!! Anyone ca…

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Mark Dubis

Stay Put! - STOP lot hopping

You want to sell 15, 20, 25, 30+ cars a month and make upwards of $10-15,000, $20,000, $30,000 or more a month? THEN STAY PUT!!! Anyone c…

0 Aug 4, 2010

Shut Up And Listen!

Yeah, that’s right, I said to shut up! Why? Because most salesman, car salespeople especially suffer from diarrhea of the mouth. We don’t k…

2 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Dan The Car Man

Piss And Vinegar!

If you are having a bad day in the car business, keep it to yourself! If you are full of piss and vinegar, again, keep it to yourself. Your…

1 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by DealerELITE

POP Displays for Accessory Sales

If you would like to be interviewed for an upcoming article on the use of POP displays to increase accessory sales, please contact me at my…

Started by Karl M. Stearns

0 Jul 15, 2010

Don't Take Ups.. Prospect to prosperity!

Please feel free to visit my link.  Watch the Video and fill out the contact form for more free information. I sold Chevrolet's in Arizona…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Jul 9, 2010

Motivation for Your Sales Associates

What is your daily routine for getting your people fired up for the day ahead? Is is a repetitive mundane review of reports and what they h…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

0 Jun 29, 2010

Skills needed?

Could someone please tell me what dealerships look for when hiring a sales person? I believe that I have what it takes to work at a dealers…

Started by Thomas Ehrlich

0 May 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service