I.C. Collins ll's Discussions (887)

Discussions Started (886) Replies Latest Activity

The Dreaded Mobile Phone

Mobile phones have become engrained in our everyday lives, changing our daily habits, the way we communicate, and even the car buying exper…

Started by I.C. Collins ll in dealerELITE Professional Experience

0 Jun 27, 2014

Hate Being Sold

We all hate to be sold anything we only buy from people we like or share common interest a customer is never to feel he~she has been sold a…

0 Jun 27, 2014

By Any Other Name

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ A recent industry trend to avoid t…

0 Jun 27, 2014

Emotion In The Sales Process

Logic is overrated it is up to you The Automotive Sales Fraternity™ to bring out the emotion in the sales process. All we have to do is loo…

0 Jun 27, 2014

Buy Here Pay Here Financing Basics

By Jon Acuff What does "Buy Here Pay Here" mean? Buy Here Pay Here (BHPH) financing means that you arrange a loan and make payments on it…

0 Jun 27, 2014

6 Habits of Super Successful People

BY PETER ECONOMY @BIZZWRITER There is no 'secret' to success. You need discipline, perseverance, and six simple skills that anyone can (an…

0 Jun 26, 2014

Change Doesn't Happen Overnight: It Happens In These Five Stages

Although circumstances often change in the blink of an eye, people tend to change at a slower pace. Even the most motivated people who welc…

0 Jun 25, 2014

How to Sale

Top sales consultants know there's a reason nature equipped them with two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. They use their eyes to observe a…

0 Jun 25, 2014

The ABC's Of A Listening Plan

Listening is a strategy, not simply an act. Like any strategy, you need a plan to implement it. Here's TachAutoCareers ABC plan to ensure…

0 Jun 23, 2014

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use

BY JOHN BRANDON @JMBRANDONBB Want to avoid giving the impression you lack confidence and authority? Avoid these words. 1. Might Be carefu…

0 Jun 23, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service