NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much John for your contribution and support here!  Much welcomed and appre…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied May 5, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Had to chuckle at your story Elise...That phone call must have spawned a fist pump m…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied May 5, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Thanks for commenting Kathryn,  Your story is interesting and unique!  I don't know…"

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Tree,  I absolutely love hearing stories like that!  The first step is believing you…"

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Jodi, Thanks for sharing your story... That must have taken guts to just walk in off…"

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Good Luck, Charmaine...Warning....once it gets in your blood, there is no turning ba…"

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Lizelle, I did not mean to leave you out...I always enjoy your blogs and your intell…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied May 3, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"AJ...Are you sitting up?  Cuz you have me ROTFL!"

NANCY SIMMONS replied May 3, 2011 to Selling To Women

32 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Vince Cuffaro

"There are so many, but I wish to start with Tamara Darvish, VP of DarsCars.  She sta…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied May 3, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"Don't make false assumptions by pre-judging... Listen to the prospective buyer state…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied May 3, 2011 to Selling To Women

32 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Vince Cuffaro

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service