Linn Boyd's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Sue, there is no eventually putting the hammer down with facebook, this is an area w…"

Linn Boyd replied Jun 25, 2012 to Fake social media billing by companies

4 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Matt Staton

"Thomas, No pissing contest, why not explain why you had ANY downtime when others di…"

Linn Boyd replied Feb 1, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Robinson Ragsdale

"@Keith I am not arguing with you that DMS's are a h*** but hosted CRM's are just as…"

Linn Boyd replied Feb 1, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Thomas, Ahhh.... Which hurricane was that? See I was living in Houston at that tim…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Keith, You are so right.... On what I quoted you below on. This is just starting to…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"Thomas,   What stops a salesman from your company showing a live customers data to a…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"@Keith Mr. Shetterly, first I am sorry to mis-spell your name.  Yes, for most deal…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"@Joe All of your banking is NOT stored in a "Hosted" or a cloud based solution that…"

72 Mar 21, 2012

"I just wanted to post as well something that is interesting. We had a demo from a C…"

Linn Boyd replied Jan 31, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

"I have also administered a few of the systems, and they all have their pros and cons…"

Linn Boyd replied Jan 31, 2012 to CRM advice needed, Small VW Dealership in Northwestern Pa

72 Mar 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service