Fran Taylor's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

" I agree with you Me Alberts. I also like the go getters that won't quit. Even the n…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 17, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

" A gentlemen I just talked to made a good point. Ben said a good manager and good sy…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 16, 2010 to Should dealers be buying or selling used cars at the auctions now?

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"I agree sir. I receiently was training with a store where the sales people were slee…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 15, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"You are right on that one Mr. Brunner. If people see a smiling manager that is kind…"

Fran Taylor replied Dec 5, 2010 to Why do some managers think some steps of a sale are more important than others?

4 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"I agree Mr Gabriel. I think most dealers do not have a penalty if the sales person k…"

Fran Taylor replied Nov 25, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Thank you so much Mr Goodfriend. I wish the same to you as well. I had a manager ca…"

Fran Taylor replied Nov 25, 2010 to Why do some managers think some steps of a sale are more important than others?

4 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Yes Mr Slabine about getting help. I feel sorry for some dealers who pay good mone…"

Fran Taylor replied Nov 18, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Yes sir Mr Gabriel I agree with you. The problem that I'am talking about is the mana…"

Fran Taylor replied Nov 18, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"There is nothing wrong when asking for help. All managers should be taught different…"

Fran Taylor replied Nov 17, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Yes Fred you are right. Letting them know you are there for them is a big help. Sho…"

Fran Taylor replied Nov 17, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service