All Discussions Tagged 'car' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why don't OEM's have option codes with their new car inventory feeds

Why don't OEMs make it easy to search for new car inventory that includes both port installed options and Dealer installed options. This da…

Started by Alex Chew

0 Jun 9, 2011

Action, adventure, stunts, cars, motorcycles, woo hoo!

If you want to make a video with this kind of look and style, talk to me because it's not as expensive as you think.  This short film w…

Started by Snehal Patel

0 May 17, 2011

UK and USA car markets - polar opposites or close parallels?

Today's announcement by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders in London highlights a new car market in the UK that is down year-…

Started by Simon Bowkett

0 Mar 4, 2011

CarChat24 Resellers Wanted

Attention all automotive service and software providers and manufacturers! You can now have a complete 24/7 Automotive Live Chat Support…

Started by Shereef

0 Feb 11, 2011

New Industry Publication- The Automotive Life

I know that Dealer Elite participants are ahead of the curve, and want to share with you that a new publication has launched this month,  T…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

What Would You Have Done Differently?

2010 is over and 2011 is starting off strong. What would you have done differently last year to make that year better for your business?

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 9, 2011

I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday

I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday. Here is what the reply said; Has anyone noticed that not one d…

Started by John Skelton

20 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

Sales and Finance Management Opportunities

John Marazzi Nissan Sales and Finance Management Opportunities We are expanding our team and adding two management positions. Sales manager…

Started by Rob Fontano

0 Dec 13, 2010

Automotive Business’ Biggest Secret Revealed: The Best Automotive Sales Lead Provider Is None Other Than…

All automotive sales lead providers claim to have an excellent conversion rate. They claim their leads are hand selected and don’t go throu…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service