Open Enrollment For 2011 Pilot Programs - Only Qualified Auto Dealers And Vendors Need Apply

Ad Agency Online, L.L.C. and http://AdAgencyOnline.Net are looking for a few good auto dealers and auto industry focused vendors to participate in our 2011 Pilot Programs. 

Our affiliated full service automotive advertising  agencies are looking for new technology based marketing and/or sales/service solutions not yet in the mainstream to differentiate their dealer clients from the competition.

In addition, some of our vendor clients are looking for a few good auto dealers to participate in Pilot Programs designed to mature their bleeding edge applications in a real world auto dealership environment to develop best practices in advance of introducing their solutions to the general market.

Of course we internalize these opportunities as an added value for our present dealer/vendor clients, however, we don't know what or who we don't know and there are certain markets and dealer / vendor profiles that are not currently in our network.

If you are a decision maker for your dealership and/or you represent a bleeding edge technology vendor that has something proprietary to offer our auto dealer clients please reply to this post with your qualifications to participate in our next generation of Pilot Programs scheduled for Q1-Q4 of 2011.

For Example:

Auto Dealers:  We need one or two Toyota Dealers in a major market to participate in a Pilot Program for our vendor client -- http://IntellaCar -- that is scheduled to begin in Q1 of 2011.  Their mobile sales presentation / training platform has matured past their beta testing and is ready for a fully functional dealer install.

We currently have two Toyota Dealers committed on the west coast, however, to facilitate our planned launch  to the general market at the 2011 NADA Convention we need additional performance analytics sourced from Toyota dealers in two other regions.

If you believe that your dealership would qualify -- and more importantly benefit from a sales presentation platform that empowers your sales consultants to compete with today's educated and empowered customers by delivering them relevant, correct and current information on your vehicles as well as the competition wherever and whenever they need it -- then this Pilot Program is for you!

Vendors:   We are focused on providing online transaction solutions as well as quantifiable qualified R.O.I. from Social Media.  We presently represent a number of game changing solutions, however --- as previously confessed -- we don't know who or what we don't know so if you have an application that has any proprietary code or process that is scalable that delivers efficiencies not currently offered by other solutions then we have auto dealers that are willing to participate in a Pilot Program to help you mature your platform and provide testimonials to help you bring it to market.

After all, what are friends, DealerElite.Net -- and Ad Agency Online -- for!

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you speak with FZautomotive? I know we spoke about them previously, but they are doing some cutting edge stuff.

Hi Bob,

I am sorry for my memory, or lack thereof, but they don't ring a bell?  Please have someone reach out to me so I can learn about them to determine if we should review them for consideration by our affiliated automotive advertising agencies and auto dealer/vendor clients. After all, what are friends -- and DealerElite -- for.

PS:  Hopefully they can join you at our networking party at the NADA Convention in the lobby lounge of the Ritz Carlton Hotel on Fri. , Fed 4th., from 5 PM to 7 PM.  See you in Frisco!

Bob Gaber said:

Did you speak with FZautomotive? I know we spoke about them previously, but they are doing some cutting edge stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service