NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Lots of truth to that statement, Rick... Some people lie without realizing that they…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Nov 6, 2010 to Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!!!

15 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Love this answer Mike... Exactly what I hoped I would hear! Zero Tolerance! "

NANCY SIMMONS replied Nov 6, 2010 to Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!!!

15 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Thanks Bobby! I agree... Also, I have seen great sales consultants leave the dealers…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Nov 4, 2010 to Fresh New Face or Promote from Within?

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Thanks Dennis, I have always been a proponent for promoting within, but like you sa…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Nov 3, 2010 to Fresh New Face or Promote from Within?

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Wow John! Bold, candid and right to the point! I wish more people would think like…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 16, 2010 to "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Absolutely outstanding comments! Dan Creamer...You are the "Cream" of the Crop, and…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 16, 2010 to "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"I never heard of it... What's it all about? "

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 8, 2010 to Carbucks Og Mandino Day...Do a favor for someone and expect nothing in return!

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

"Great job Nancy? Great job Craig! Guys go to Carbucks on facebook and see what is ha…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 7, 2010 to Carbucks Og Mandino Day...Do a favor for someone and expect nothing in return!

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

"Great one Vinnie..... LOL...super turn around by your ability to react quickly on yo…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 6, 2010 to We all have a funny car business story to tell~~~

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Rachael! Once again...You are spot on! I think our biggest challenge these days is n…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Oct 6, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service