Craig Lockerd's Discussions (843)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"We are singing from the same song book, David! "

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 1, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"Good to be able to back up claims about the vehicles you are selling with data rathe…"

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Joe this week has been a real education for me and all that have kept up with your t…"

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"I think I heard Cardone say this...Treat everybody except millionaires,like they are…"

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 30, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"69% is a HUGE number.....so say 70% of our training time should be spent on how to r…"

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 30, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "S" Steady Personality

18 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"What should a salesperson do to "sell him or herself" at the beginning of the client…"

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 30, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"This is going..."Viral?""

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"I would agree with Stan...The dealership I'm at might not be the nearest to client,b…"

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 29, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"Outstanding information...ALL salespeople/managers need this!"

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 29, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the High "I" Influencer Personality

25 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"This so good Joe, now how would salespeople "practice this"...or train on it...Role…"

Craig Lockerd replied Sep 28, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "D" Dominant Personality

24 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service