Joe Brunner's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Adopt- A- Car worked for us Nancy. Each Sales person was responsible for five cars.…"

Joe Brunner replied Nov 30, 2010 to Dynamic Display of the Lot...Can we get a few pointers at the mall?

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"Yelp and dealer rater are a great source of trust. "

Joe Brunner replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"As a trainer, I love the sales and service part of the car industry. There is nothin…"

Joe Brunner replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"There is no hidden pitch Rachael. The training is yours to keep. I sent you the info…"

Joe Brunner replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Message me your email and I will email it to you! Unless that messes up your quotas…"

Joe Brunner replied Oct 1, 2010 to Understanding, Working with, and Selling to the "C" Compliant Personality

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"I hear you loud and clear Suzanne. Dealers spend so much to get customers inside and…"

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Thank you so much Rachael. I really appreciate what you said. A vendor/ dealer relat…"

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"Thank you Aaron. I remember the term 'analysis paralysis" from the DISC certificatio…"

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

"David I agree with Craig. You have a fantastic post on this site and I love your quo…"

Joe Brunner replied Oct 1, 2010 to What's more important, selling yourself, the dealership or your product?

16 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by David L Hoier

"Thank you Jim. You are just spot on with your comments. "C"'s are definitely buyers.…"

19 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Ryan Easter

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service