Craig Lockerd's Discussions (843)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell the Truth....that would pretty much stop it."

Craig Lockerd replied Nov 6, 2010 to Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!!!

15 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"It's so beautiful to see so many people offereing their services ...and...truly expe…"

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 7, 2010 to Carbucks Og Mandino Day...Do a favor for someone and expect nothing in return!

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

"There is a Welcome Mat, in front of your door to your home......We welcome guests in…"

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 5, 2010 to What can we do to make your visit more comfortable?

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

" nice "

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 4, 2010 to Is your sales department excited to sell the loss leader unit?

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"....yep,worked pretty well "

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 4, 2010 to Is your sales department excited to sell the loss leader unit?

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Here is the way I used to "Price Advertise" in the paper. We took a picture of each…"

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"Access to internet I'm sure is very important to people waiting on their cars in ser…"

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 4, 2010 to What can we do to make your visit more comfortable?

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"....Oh I will come up with something......lol "

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"...Have you always been this smart and I was just to dumb to notice? "

Craig Lockerd replied Oct 2, 2010 to What do you like best about the car business? .... and why?

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

"My dad told me 40 years ago"Craig this business is to bad to get into and to go to g…"

16 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service