NANCY SIMMONS's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Rick, Thank you for your input...I am with you on the legal side of things...You jus…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Apr 5, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Wow Tom...Spoken from a true professional who I know plys his trade with nothing but…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Apr 4, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Love it Katie!!!!! That is a fantastic solution...most I believe either comply to th…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Apr 2, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Sometimes, Rick, people who are caught in that state of dealership practices, believ…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 31, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Thanks for your input Abe!  Yes, sometimes you can smell it a mile away!"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 31, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"Sadly, when you think of it, how many talented people gave up on promising careers b…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 30, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"This C.S. Lewis quote seemed appropriate for this post... funny...I just stumbled ac…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 30, 2011 to Closes?......We don't need no stinking closes!

27 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"No...LOL...AutoMax did not ask me to do anything bad...Never!!! However, I did exper…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 30, 2011 to When Maintaining Personal Integrity Crosses the Path to Insubordination in the Workplace

17 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

"I like Fantasy Land too Cheril...cool perspective!  Looking back into the history of…"

NANCY SIMMONS replied Mar 30, 2011 to Closes?......We don't need no stinking closes!

27 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

"WOW!   These comments are all fantastic and I hope everyone involved in sales on thi…"

27 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Rick Bryant

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service